Tuesday, December 07, 2004

untitled...

i was waiting for the sun to rise
looking out and finding you in surprise
days were long and nights were few
i wonder if it was really you...

finding you out there only made me realize
that love at first sight was a sacrifice
wishing that this could have never been
for just a simple smile that i could have seen...

the simple smile that i did see
has turned into laughter, that's why you see,
i can't back-out now
because of the love i feel deep down...

time has come and my expectations soared high
i thought i saw love in your eyes
only to remind me that friendship was all it was ever going to be
and now, all i want is to hide 'coz i'm so embarassed inside...

i have learned from my mistake
wishing that this would not happen again
to forget the pain that is not easy to heal
will be my stepping stone to love again...

No comments: