Saturday, September 04, 2004

sum1 juz lyk u...

from my childhood days of sweetdreams and fantasies,
i asked for someone just like you...
someone thoughtful, caring and sweet,
yeah, someone just like you...

he understands me in every way,
he takes care of me even if im okay...
he showers me with love and affection
and yes! he's nearly perfect in my opinioin...

i asked the lord really hard,
for someone just like you, i might say...
day and night i knelt and prayed,
for someone just like you to come my way...

Believing in dreams and fantasies was just a game,
until you came today...
in flesh and blood you took my hand,
then i knew without saying, "I NEED YOU,"
you would stay...

now, i knelt and prayed,
thanking the Lord for this day...
i didn't know that simple wishes came true,
but im so glad i found you...
we're together...
and we're okay...


No comments: