Thursday, September 02, 2004

WHAT WOULD YOU BE LIKE?

WHAT WOULD YOU BE LIKE?

If I were a month I would be:> November (sweet november…)
If I were a day of the week I would be:> Friday (hassle free)
If I were a time of day I would be:> 3 am (yeah, productive time…)
If I were a planet I would be:> mars (mysterious… very few survive…)
If I were a sea animal I would be:> DEAD… (too much pollution…)
If I were a direction I would be:> down south (heaven’s that way… ;p)
If I were a sin I would be:> adultery… (uhm, nobody will react…)
If I were a historical figure I would be:> a pyramid… (enchanting yet fatal…)
If I were a liquid I would be:> tequila (is this counted?)
If I were a stone, I would be:> ruby (red and precious…)
If I were a tree, I would be:> fire tree (the one with red orange blooms…)
If I were a bird, I would be:> woodpecker (so I could carve out my life…)
If I were a flower/plant, I would be:> tulips and roses
If I were a kind of weather, I would be:> autumn (not too hot and not too cold)
If I were a musical instrument, I would be:> chimes (even if im not played, I still make music…)
If I were a color, I would be:> red
If I were a mythical creature, I would be:> nymph
If I were an emotion, I would be:> acceptance
If I were an animal, I would be:> cat
If I were a vegetable, I would be:> cauliflower
If I were a sound, I would be:> everywhere
If I were an element, I would be:> oxygen (so I can help others breathe…)
If I were a car, I would be:> stranded…
If I were a song, I would be:> played over and over again…
If I were a movie, I would be directed by:> GOD
If I were a book, I would be written by:> heretics
If I were a food, I would be:> chocolates…
If I were a place, I would be:> a secret hideaway…
If I were an object, I would be:> pen & paper
If I were a taste, I would be:> addictive… (;p)
If I were a religion, I would be:> catholic
If I were a word/s, I would be:> bitchy…
If I were a body part I would be:> my mouth…
If I were a facial expression I would be:> ;p
If I were a subject in school I would be:> greek mythology
If I were a cartoon character I would be:> LiLO
If I were a shape I would be a/an:> flexible…
If I were a number I would be:> 2 (always a number 2…)

No comments: